I have to say that I am sooooo happy that today is Tuesday the 24th! Today I get my shot, they are trying the lumbar area this time to see if they can block the pain signals, so far none of the other areas have given the results that we had hoped. I decided to start back on my Isagenix today. I have at least 2 months worth here that I need to use before I start purchasing again but IF I plan right and order here and there when I have a little money then I can keep doing it for a while longer but I dont know if I can go back to doing it the way I did before. Money is just too tight right now. I am also supposed to get my TENS unit today. I am really hoping that it helps too. I am tired of hurting. If I just lay on the couch and do nothing all day I dont hurt as bad but that is not living my life. If I get up and go and do things or just taking my son to where he needs to go I hurt and some days it really gets to me.
No matter what I know that God is with me and I can handle anything that comes my way, just have to remind myself of that fact once in a while.
*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·'*Have a Great Day....Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment